Dont Say BoJio - Amazon Launching in Singapore.

Found Jul 26th
2260-qpVhi.jpg
#dontsaybojio

Global e-commerce giant Amazon is set to launch its services in Singapore, marking its entry into South-east Asia.

Users are reporting that Amazon is soon launching in Singapore...

instagram.com/p/B…Bp/

This is gonna be great for us... As it means great deals, Prime Day, FREE Shipping...

Super Super excited about this... What about you?

Groups
    27 Comments

Woh, when!?

Seems we will have some great offers on Groceries... That;s what it looks like.

Original Poster

Its gonna be a battle

680-2JPSx.jpg

I like the way they made a soft move through the influencers letting people do the guesswork

But only groceries? Maybe they are starting with groceries? But when? I can't find any date

Plus No more....
    This item does not ship to Singapore, Singapore. Please check other sellers who may ship internationally

Original Poster

ArigatoPelando38 m ago

But only groceries? Maybe they are starting with groceries? But when? I …But only groceries? Maybe they are starting with groceries? But when? I can't find any date

I dont think so but definitely Grocery will be their big focus...

Seems will go live anytime soon as per reports by TechCrunch...

Here's the link.. Keep an eye

amazon.com.sg/pri…now

Original Poster

aakash_singh1 h, 14 m ago

Seems we will have some great offers on Groceries... That;s what it looks …Seems we will have some great offers on Groceries... That;s what it looks like.

ya, Sites like Redmart and Fairprice will have some tough times now.

bo_jio8 m ago

ya, Sites like Redmart and Fairprice will have some tough times now.

Also, Honestbee

We can finally buy Kindle and ebooks directly
    Edited by: "dbeena" Jul 26th

Wondering why launch Amazon in the South East Asia from Singapore
    Indonesia is clearly bigger in population

Original Poster

Ipman7 m ago

Wondering why launch Amazon in the South East Asia from Singapore Wondering why launch Amazon in the South East Asia from Singapore Indonesia is clearly bigger in population

you from ID?

Actually there was a report in Kompas that Amazon was planning to invest 600m $ in Indonesia... They definitely have their eyes set on Indonesia..

Ipman12 m ago

Wondering why launch Amazon in the South East Asia from Singapore Wondering why launch Amazon in the South East Asia from Singapore Indonesia is clearly bigger in population

Maybe because Singapore is smaller but the level of customer spend and consumer culture is similar to the Western markets where Amazon thrives. And not to forget it is the regional hub!

bo_jio14 m ago

you from ID?Actually there was a report in Kompas that Amazon was planning …you from ID?Actually there was a report in Kompas that Amazon was planning to invest 600m $ in Indonesia... They definitely have their eyes set on Indonesia..

Me Singaporean

Original Poster

And the page goes live... Download the prime app for Offers..

amazon.com.sg/pri…now

Now lets start posting/sharing the deals

bo_jio15 m ago

And the page goes live... Download the prime app for …And the page goes live... Download the prime app for Offers..https://www.amazon.com.sg/primenowNow lets start posting/sharing the deals

Woah! Awesome lets gear up all the deal hunters
    Edited by: "dbeena" Jul 27th

2 hours delivery is ..faster than a new version of anything by Microsoft needing to be patched.

Uh oh....live but shows no delivery slots available yet

I downloaded, confirmed no delivery slots even though the products are listed..then why launch the app
    Edited by: "ArigatoPelando" Jul 27th

Had tried mine and my friends pincode, thought maybe they won't deliver to me because they will run out of stock if I buy , they have an offer also, I posted them but both pin codes same message, that no slots available
    Offer 1 (Visa Card): pelando.sg/cou…283
    Offer 2 (All): pelando.sg/cou…284
    Post a comment
    @
      Text