McDonald’s launches Eggcellent McSpicy & Dinosaur McFlurry as Nasi Lemak Burger sold out

Found Jul 26th 2017
Eggcellent McSpicy going to be The new twist on the original McSpicy will feature spicy chicken thigh with a fresh golden fried egg.

2268-EyFWv.jpg

Can't wait to try out!

McDonald’s also said that as part of NS50 celebrations, all past and present National Servicemen can get a free apple pie or hot fudge sundae with every Extra Value Meal purchased (after breakfast hours) from Aug. 4 to Aug. 10.
Community Updates
7 Comments
I just had one yesterday at Tampines no clue why they saying that!
miyanx.gJul 27th 2017

I just had one yesterday at Tampines no clue why they saying that!

You got lucky la!
They are soldout at Queenstown and neither available on its Mcdelivery website either!
dbeenaJul 27th 2017

You got lucky la!They are soldout at Queenstown and neither available on …You got lucky la!They are soldout at Queenstown and neither available on its Mcdelivery website either!

I better stock it up then
Woh, I love McDonalds! Just looking at this has made me hungry! Whoever can find the best offer for me will get a shoutout in the next deal I post I don't really know what to offer, just want that McSpicy Burger !
miyanx.gJul 27th 2017

I better stock it up then

Too late la....not available anymore
Nasi was launched for Singapore Day and sold out way before that!
Guess Singaporeans have turned into MIKI SUDO

707-zRpVt.jpg
Eggcellent is just an addition of egg with mcspicy (Luckily the Mcspicy patty is the same)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions