McDonald’s launches Eggcellent McSpicy & Dinosaur McFlurry as Nasi Lemak Burger sold out

7 replies
Found Jul 26th
Eggcellent McSpicy going to be The new twist on the original McSpicy will feature spicy chicken thigh with a fresh golden fried egg.

2268-EyFWv.jpg

Can't wait to try out!

McDonald’s also said that as part of NS50 celebrations, all past and present National Servicemen can get a free apple pie or hot fudge sundae with every Extra Value Meal purchased (after breakfast hours) from Aug. 4 to Aug. 10.

Groups
    7 Comments

I just had one yesterday at Tampines no clue why they saying that!

miyanx.g4 m ago

I just had one yesterday at Tampines no clue why they saying that!

You got lucky la!
    They are soldout at Queenstown and neither available on its Mcdelivery website either!

dbeena2 m ago

You got lucky la!They are soldout at Queenstown and neither available on …You got lucky la!They are soldout at Queenstown and neither available on its Mcdelivery website either!

I better stock it up then

Woh, I love McDonalds! Just looking at this has made me hungry! Whoever can find the best offer for me will get a shoutout in the next deal I post I don't really know what to offer, just want that McSpicy Burger !

miyanx.g5 h, 18 m ago

I better stock it up then

Too late la....not available anymore

Nasi was launched for Singapore Day and sold out way before that!
    Guess Singaporeans have turned into MIKI SUDO

707-zRpVt.jpg

Eggcellent is just an addition of egg with mcspicy (Luckily the Mcspicy patty is the same)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free ebook kindle edition (downloads) at Amazon715
      2. How to shop at Amazon Prime Now ? [Guide]814
      3. Dont Say BoJio - Amazon Launching in Singapore.1027
      4. Happening Deals for discussion during 'The Great Singapore Sale'922

See more discussions